Support for MME Faculty and Staff
Information about MME's faculty and staff can be found on the PEOPLE page.
- Password Reset
Passwords expire after 180 days.
- https://cougtech.wsu.edu/reset/reset.aspx "How-to" page for password change.
- https://reset.wsu.edu/Home/Index reset your WSU NID password. This is for MyWSU, e-mail, wireless access, and most university password protected websites.
- You may also follow the menus "Main Menu>My Profile>Change My Password" in MyWSU.
- Office 365 is coming to WSU!
- (October 20, 2016)E-Mail from ITS indicates that roll out to faculty and staff is now scheduled to start in December 2016.
- The Office 365 Project is a strategic realignment of single sign on (SSO), email and new service offerings for employees and students.
- Read more about the project at: http://office365project.it.wsu.edu/
- More information on this should be coming soon. The project has been delayed, but should be back on track soon.
- A few more FAQs
- Q: May the 5 copies be installed on privately owned devices or only WSU devices? A:Yes, any 5 devices may be used, including privately owned devices.
- Q: May Office be used for non WSU related activities? A: Yes, Office may be used for non WSU related activites.
- Q: Do WSU owned office PCs count against the 5 devices? A: Yes, if you use one of your 5 to load Office on an office PC it counts against your 5 device count.
- Q: May family members use the products on home computers? A: No, family members need to have their own Network ID and password to get authorization to use the products.
- A few more warnings and hints for e-mail related to your student and staff status.
- Dial 7 for off campus calls.
- Telephone Services and Information
- Series of single ring tones -> on campus caller
- Series of double ring tones -> off campus caller
- Mailing and Shipping: http://www.mme.wsu.edu/contact_us/addresses.html
- Buildings: Addresses
- Links to CEA purchasing and travel forms, with dates.
- Purchasing or travel get from: CEA web site.
- WSU websites
- WSU Labs WordPress websites.
- https://connect.wsu.edu The Outlook Web Access (OWA) site for WSU's Exchange server. Note: Your "domain" is "ad" your username is your WSU Network ID; example: ad\Joe_Coug
- https://reset.wsu.edu/Home/Index reset your WSU NID password.
- Academic Media Services
- ITS repair request
- Change Exchange Display Name
- Recover deleted e-mail
- WSU ALERT page with campus status. WSU ALERT telephone hotline 509-335-2345
- Payroll Services web pbs site menu.
- A-Z index
- WSU Faculty page
- Campus Safety Plan
- Office of Emergency Management
- Fire Marshal's office 5-4929 Support Services Staff
- WSU Purchasing web site
- WSU Purchasing Computers Links
If you need something added to this page, please contact Michael Shook 5-3231.
Thomas Barlow 1957 ME graduate- former president of ASME